Friday, May 4, 2018

Vrooming By (into the weekend!) - Jeannie

Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing a card using the Vrooming By clear stamp set, which has a similar digital stamp image. Personally, I prefer having an actual stamp because I don't have easy access to a printer so I was delighted to play with this cute image.

I wanted to depict how fast the dog was going on his scooter and decided to do this using the second and third generation stamping. A stamp positioner is really helpful in creating cards where you need precision and I think it's one of my most used tools. In this instance, I'm using it to help stamp the same image multiple times but shifted over just a little bit.



Using some light grey Copic markers, I colored them lightly to help portray that he's zipping by. It turns out pretty cool, doesn't it? It's a very simple card but I think the additional stamped images gives it enough to catch your interest.

This card is a bit out of my comfort zone but I decided the share it and the video tutorial anyway.

I hope you enjoy the card and try it out. Have a great day!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!