Monday, April 2, 2018

Wheek Wheek Wheek,

Hi, Its Hazel from Didos Designs here with a card Ive made using the super cute Wheek Wheek Wheek Guinea Pig Stamp set. 

For this card I randomly stamped the lettuce and cucumber on a piece of card and coloured them with promarkers.  Next I fussy cut the wee Guinea Pig out and colored him in with promarkers as well.  Finally matted the card up and added the sentiment to the top. 

Thanks for dropping by today. 

The store is closed until the 6th while Gerda and Macy have a lovely break. 

Love Hazel x

2 comments:

  1. I just learn how to draw a card for my daughter and found your post,, that looks cute, I wonder if I can make one so I can teach my daughter how to draw it too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!