Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Stamp of the month - Gnome couple - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I made a card for the monthly challenge from Gerda Steiner designs. This month you have to make a card with the image Gnome couple from Gerda Steiner designs. If you buy this image and make a card with it, you automatically get the image for next month for free.


I have coloured the image Gnome couple from Gerda Steiner designs with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut the bottom of a piece of a white cardstock with the Stitched scallop basic edges 2 die-namics from My favorite things. I made background for the image with a black Derwent aquatone pencil and then I coloured the background with Tumbled glass distress ink.I tied a white ribbon around it. On a white card I adhered a piece of pink designer paper from the Sweet celebration paper pack from My favorite things and then I adhered the white cardstock with foamtape on the card. On the pink design paper I stamped a sentiment from the set Tiny type from Clearly besotted stamps. Then I decorated the card with crystal hotfix gems.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Gnome couple from Gerda Steiner designs, Tiny type from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Derwent aquatone pencil, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs, Sweet celebration paper pack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass distress ink
DIES: Stitched scallop basic edges 2 die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: White ribbon, crystal hotfix gems

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!