Thursday, March 1, 2018

DT project- New Release Peeking Easter Friends

Hello everyone, Jayne here from Daisy Jayne's Designs. Today I would like to share with you two cards featuring the new Gerda Steiner stamp set 'Peeking Easter Friends'.

Card #1 Egg-stra Special Day





  • The bunny has been stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured with Copic markers. I then fussy cut him/her out and ran a black marker around the edge.
  • I stamped and masked the eggs to create an egg pile for the bunny to sit on.
  • The bunny and two of the eggs have been popped up on foam tape for added dimension.
  • The background was coloured using Distress inks.
  • The sentiment has been stamped in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed using a clear fine detail embossing powder.
  • I have used a white gel pen to create highlights on the bunny's cheeks and the easter eggs.




Card #2 Someone say CHOCOLATE?!




  • The Easter Friends have been stamped in Copic friendly black ink and coloured with Copic markers. They have been fussy cut out and a black marker run around the edge.
  • The brick wall and sentiment was designed in my Cameo software,  printed, coloured with Copics and fussy cut out.
  • The critters and brick wall have been popped up on foam tape for added dimension.
  • I have added a die cut grassy border, also on foam tape, and the background had been coloured using Distress ink.
  • I have used a white gel pen to add some highlights.




I hope these cards inspire you.


Jayne xx



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!