Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Guest Designer Pri - i love us

Hello...Pri here guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs today...and I'm sharing yet another creation that I have made using the Pool Piggies stamp set...I guess I was on a roll when I was creating cards with this stamp set...loved every minute..!!

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

The card base of my card is made from a blue textured cardstock card base... and I have used plain white cardstock cut to size for the top layer...I used the waves WRMK next level embossing folder to emboss this top layer and then sponged in some blue distress inks to give it a watery feel....I have used salty ocean,tumbles glass and blueprint sketch shades here..I have also splattered some water and white acrylic paint on this layer...

Using my alphabet dies and a heart die,I die cut the sentiment from glitter cardstock and layered it with white craft foam and adhered it at the top left of my card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped the piggies and two float mats and coloured them in and cut them out...I adhered one piggy on each of the mat and used some craft foam underneath before adhering them to the card...

To embellish my card,I have used clear sequins in various sizes on which I have adhered some tiny dark blue rhinestones as well...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I'm so glad you stopped by the blog today...if you'd like to purchase the Pool Piggies stamp set and/or matching dies please head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs online store...you'll find many more stamps,dies and digi's there..

Cheers,
Pri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!