Saturday, March 25, 2017

Guest Designer - Party Animals Watercolour Shaker Card!

Hi there,
I'm Therese from www.lostinpaper.com  and I am so excited to share two cards and videos today.  My first design features one of the new stamp sets called Party Animals and I filmed as I created so you could watch the process.



Don't you just love this great sentiment it comes from the fun Moody Unicorns stamp set.




My second card is a little bit special, it's a sneak peek of a new stamp set called Go Wild, and the link for the video is below,






Hope you have have had as much fun as me, I'll bet you love the Party Animal set as much as I do! Have a great and crafty day, Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Therese, I can't wait to get my hands on the girraffe set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card. It's cute and silly at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!