Sunday, February 26, 2017

Guest Designer - Peek A Boo

Hello everyone!

I'm Diana from Moments of Creativity and I'm back with another card featuring a very cute and recently released Hoppiness Clear Stamp Set which includes lots of super cute bunnies that are perfect for any project.

And here is what I came up with this time:

Yes, this stamp set is perfect for making newborn baby cards. It includes a little bunny that can be used as a newborn baby boy or just add a self drawn bow and you'll get a girl 😊

I started off by creating ink blended background. First I colored the sky, then the bushes, and once I put them together, I spritzed some water on the panel to get these spots. Once this was done, I stamped bunnies and a butterfly onto a piece of paper and colored them with my Copics. After fussy cutting the images, I put all the elements together and stamped the sentiment. To finish off the card I added a couple of sequins on the front bush . And that's how this project was created 😃

And for those who was patient enough to read through the first part of my post, I have a bonus shaker tag to share with you:

Hoppiness Stamp Set turned out to be a perfect one for creating tags, especially the ones that have a shaker element. Any bunny from this set would perfectly fit into the circle cut and you can make a tag for whatever occasion you like: Valentine's day, birthday, a thank you note, etc. Like I was saying, the range of use of this stamp set is extensive 😉

Well, I guess that's all for today 😊

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

Yours, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!