Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Guest design - Who's thinking about you

Hello everyone!

Alexandra here today from made by Alexandra and I want to share a card with you today using two adorable digital stamps from December / January bundle digital stamp created by Gerda!

For this card I colored the girl and the cute owl using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the fussy cut it leaving a white border.

For the background I wanted to create a little scene so I die cut a border with houses and trees. First I ink blended a bit the panel to create the sky then adhered the die cut border.

I adhered the images using foam tape and also the sentiment which you can find in the digital bundle as well.



I hope you have a great New Year !
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!