Monday, February 22, 2016

Happy Birthday to yoooouuuu

Hey everyone!
It's Wiebke here and I want to show you a new howly howl birthday card using the super cute Howl Are You stamp set!


I used the Just Sentiments stamp set to create my stamped background. I just colored out the cute pup with Copic Markers and placed him on the banner. Behind him, I glued down a short black string so that there's a bit more distance to the background and the dog doesn't get lost on it.



I hope you like it! :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Wiebke, this is so adorable! I LOVE the repeating Happy Birthday background...what a great way to fill the card base with some interest without being too much! The thread behind that cute dog os perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, Judy! :) glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. I just love, love, love this card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!