Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hippo with Butterfly

Hello crafty friends!

It's Wiebke here for you today!
I have a card for you, using the logo Hippo of Gerda Steiner Designs. It's a digital stamp called "Hippo with Butterfly", which you can get at the Gerda Steiner Designs Online Shop!

I am so into pastel colors lately and decided to turn the sweet Hippo in Mrs. pink Hippo!


I blended a soft pastel looking background with my Distress Inks and splashed some water droplets on it. After that, I die cut a little frame and placed Mrs. Hippo on it. I was looking for a matching sentiment like "I'm thinking of you", but only found one in german. Just in case you are wondering what these strange words mean ... ;)
To embellish it up a bit, I also put some sequins on the card in the matching colors.


Have an amazing day! :)

5 comments:

  1. This lady is so cute!! I am also "soft" lately jeje Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute adorable card! LOVE the hippo all the way down to her pink toenails. Hee! Great background and framing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute - and love the pink - I am a chemo angel to a breast cancer buddy and I think this would work very well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!