it's Tanja her and I would like to show you another creation using the fabulous new Gerda Steiner Designs Dachshunds stamp set:
- color one of the dogs and the ball from the Gerda Steiner Designs Dachshunds stamp set with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- add color to the sentiment strip with Distress Ink Salty Ocean
- cut out a stitched window from a stitched panel cut from Gmund Beer Paper Weizen
- create a shaker element behind the window with the help of acetate, double-sided foam adhesive and Little Things from Lucy's Cards Diamonds Rainbow Bright
- for the background behind the window apply Distress Ink Salty Ocean through the Create a Smile Focal Point stencil
- adhere the panel to a grey cardbase after arranging the elements in front of the shaker window
Thanks for stopping by.